Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Deck The Halls

I came up with an idea this year for my little built-in bookshelf in my front room. While I was in Cache Valley recently I stopped by the REI outlet and picked up some Christmas themed scrapbook paper. Then I lined the back of my shelf with it. I know the picture is hard to get the pretty details of the foiled paper but you get the idea. I think it turned out really well:


I wasn't sure what to put on the shelves once I got them lined. I finally decided to drag out the old village I started painting with Tricia so so sooooo long ago. I still have so many pieces yet to be painted. Who knows if I'll ever get to it! I haven't brought it out for many years so it was fun to think of all those fun memories I have of painting with Tricia.



On the top shelf I put the "moose-tivity":

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Your bookshelf is so cute!! That is very creative!