Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swing....


So we finally broke down and purchased a small swingset for the backyard. Rylan absolutely loves to go down slides so I wanted to be sure to find something with a little slide attached. It took Seth and I a few hours (and a few choice words) to set everything up and make sure it was plenty safe. Rylan was so excited to get going with it. He really loves it. I'm hoping the excitement doesn't wear off too much throughout the summer so that he'll have plenty of fun days out in the backyard. He likes the swings more than I thought he would, and of course, he's fearless when it comes to the slide.

I love this picture because you can see his long eyelashes...

And here's a sample of what happens on a typical morning in the Tubaugh backyard:

1 comment:

AaronTara said...

Rylan is getting so big! I bet he has so much fun on his swingset. I love that your neighbor watched too. : D I sure miss you. And your boys, of course.