Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

Last night was the annual trunk-or-treat at our church. Rylan and I had made the finishing touches to his costume a few days ago and he has been waiting (not-so) patiently to wear it. I really didn't think he would wear it for very long but he actually wore it the whole time. He looked so great. I know I'm a little biased, but I think he was the cutest one there. I will say, there were some pretty cute costumes. My favorite being the home-made ones. We still have the neighborhood trick-0r-treat tomorrow and then weather-permitting we will go to Nauvoo for their big Halloween thing on Saturday. I really hope the weather is good because every year I want to go to Nauvoo because I've heard it is so much fun, but every year something happens and we can't go. So keep you fingers crossed!

Anyway, here is a picture of me and my boys (don't mind my frazzled looks--I haven't been feeling super well lately).

Isn't my husband handsome?

Also a few video's. I never get over how at home Rylan seems like such a big boy but when we get around other kids, he still seems so small and sweet. He was really excited to play all the games, and then especially for the candy. The first video is very funny because he is playing the game and then he just randomly starts laughing for no reason. It was great.


No comments: