Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Little Helper



As some of you may know, I'm in the process of "re-vamping" our kitchen. Seth installed a new floor, my dad helped us with new window and door casings, and baseboards, and I put up a chair rail and waiscoting. Right now I am working on putting up a backsplash and re-surfacing our drawers and cabinets. (I promise to post pictures when it's all done). The other day I was working on painting behind the cabinets to get them ready for the new cabinet fronts. Well, Rylan kept crying because he wanted to stand up on the chair and paint just like me. So when I took a break, I stood him on the chair (I was standing right there Keri--I promise!) and I gave him a clean roller. He kept "painting" the counter top and making "Vrrrmmm" noises. It was so cute, so I took a few pictures. I think that would have kept him busy for an hour!

No comments: