Friday, October 17, 2008

Frank Jr.

So today was a cold, semi-rainy day here. Rylan has gotten a cold so we decided to stay in all day. This afternoon I was sitting at the computer looking for internet deals and Rylan was playing with his trains. He has really started to sing "ABC" and "Twinkle, Twinkle" (well, tries to sing them anyway). As he was playing, he started singing all by himself and just kept singing. So luckily, my camera was right here and I decided to capture the moment. If you turn the music on the blog off, you just might here "twinkle, twinkle la la (s)tar". Oh, I love it!


P.S. Please excuse this highly messy room. This has now become the playroom and Rylan loves to spread himself out during the day. I do clean it up at night but usually by 7:00 a.m. the table has been moved and toys dumped out all over again for the day. I think tonight I'll weed out some toys...

1 comment:

AaronTara said...

So this is adorable. I miss those days. I suppose they'll be coming up again soon with Avery. We need to hang out this week before we leave. I told Seth that you guys need to come visit us the next time you go to Utahland. I'm really going to miss you...