Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random Post Alert

Well, I think one of the best parts about being pregnant is the very detailed dreams you are blessed with once in a while. You know, those dreams. Well, I always think it's funny when I dream about someone I have not seen or thought of in years or from a movie that I haven't seen or thought of in years. This is what happened the other night. I had a very enjoyable dream about this:

MMMMM. Yummy. For those of you who don't remember who this is, he is in this movie:

That's right, I had a dream about James Bond. Don't be mistaken, it wasn't a dream about Daniel Craig, it was about Daniel Craig as James Bond. I told Seth about it (as I always do about my wonderfully random dreams) and we both laughed about it. Oddly enough, I was flipping channels that night and this movie was on! How crazy is that! So I watched it and got a double dose of my James. Then I put the 1st picture (from the ocean) as my desktop to be funny. Well, Seth got a laugh but in retaliation he put a picture of a swimsuit model. I laughed but it only stayed up for about 2 minutes. There's only so much I can take of that. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Aren't you jealous?

1 comment:

AaronTara said...

I must admit that sometimes I miss pregnancy dreams. They are deliciously random at times.