Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bath in the Sink


Well, Rylan refuses to take a bath AT ALL in the bathtub but he is ecstatic to take a bath in the sink. Every time I wash my hands he wants up so he can play in the water. So I figure as long as it's getting him clean and he's having fun, what's the harm, right? He is so cute playing in the sink. Although 18 months may be a little old to be bathing in the sink, it works for us. I'm planning on getting out our little kiddie pool in the backyard soon and I have a feeling he'll want to play in it often. Maybe after that, he'll be more excited to get back in the big bathtub.

2 comments:

Roshan said...

He is too cute for his own good!! I want this pic, btw :)

I love your wallpaper on this. I looked at thecutestblogontheblock.
blogspot.com and couldn't figure out how to make it work. I am impaired. I will have you have you help me, Lindsey, the next time we are together!

Love, Roshan
PS - give Rylan a kiss for me!

AaronTara said...

I love this photo of Rylan! His hair rocks! He's such a cutie.