Saturday, June 7, 2008

Roshan & Tom's Sealing





Today we were able to go to the Nauvoo temple to witness the sealing of Tom and Roshan. I am so incredibly happy for them. What a blessing it is that all of Seth's family was able to attend. Rylan stayed home with a babysitter so unfortunately--no pictures of him. But there is a picture overload of the family. While we were in the temple I looked around at all the faces I love so much and thought about the fact that if I do what I'm supposed to in this life, these are some of the people I could be around for all eternity. After the sealing had taken place I gave Tom a hug and said, "I guess your stuck with us now". His reply was "I wouldn't want it any other way". What a huge blessing it is in my life that not only was I born into a family that I adore, but I also married into a tremendous, loving, and fun family. What a wonderful day it was.










Ooops! I didn't get one of Rick in there. I don't have many, but here's one I got of him and Melyse...



Ok, I guess that's enough pictures!!!



No comments: